Finding the right senior living facility for your loved one may seem like a confusing process, but it doesn’t have to be. Senior Search offers a unique service to make the process fast, easy, and stress-free for you and your family.
How We Can Help
We can guide you through what each type of senior living facility is, what they offer, and whether they are the right fit for your loved one with the following:
- Video tours: Rather than spending all day touring just a couple of facilities, with our online tools and video tours, you can find out everything there is to know about the facilities near you in just a matter of seconds. With video tours, your elderly loved one can easily see, feel, and experience what each facility is like, without ever having to leave their home. This can get them more involved in the decision-making process and will allow you and your family to compare more facilities.
- Simple search tools: Filter your search by name, area, and types of services offered to find the best locations near you.
- Clearly displayed information: All information relating to a location is clearly displayed, including the location profile, distance, services offered, and availability. This can help clear away most of the confusion and assist you in easily comparing multiple facilities.
- Pricing information: Some locations aren’t straightforward with their pricing. They may have hidden costs or charge separate fees every month for each service, which is why we offer clearly marked pricing, making it easy for you to compare prices.
- Global sharing options: Senior Search offers a range of helpful online tools, which can make it easier for your family to coordinate care. Once you have found a location that may suit your loved one’s needs, you can easily favorite and share the location online, so that any of your family members from around the world can view the location and video tour whenever – and wherever – they please. Having more than one opinion is best when choosing a place for an elderly loved one as not all parties may agree, or someone else may notice something or ask questions that you hadn’t considered before.
Take Your Time
The advantage of searching for senior housing from your home computer is that you will save a huge amount of time, stress, and hassle. However, it doesn’t mean that you should rush through the decision. You or a loved one will be living in this facility for some time, and want to feel comfortable in it. Even if your elderly loved one only needs a short-term stay, the place you choose will serve as a home away from home for the time being. You’ll want it to be as comfortable as possible so they can recover and relax.
You don’t need to make this decision alone. Take your time, share your favorite listings with loved ones, and tour more facilities online. Contact Senior Search at 888-930-8981 if you have questions or would like more guidance.